- Huehold Arts reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a workshop due to instructor conflicts or insufficient registration. Minimum registrant requirements vary. We strive to let students know if a workshop has to be rescheduled or cancelled 48 hours or two business days before the event.
- If Huehold Arts cancels a workshop, you will be given the option to transfer to a later date, or be issued a credit towards a future workshop of your choice, or be given a refund.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your class start date, you will forfeit your entire class fee. There will be a full refund if your spot can be filled.
- If you would like to cancel your attendance, email you cancellation request as soon as possible.
- No refunds are provided if you need to cancel.
- A credit can be applied to future workshops or original art purchases or product for sale on the website.